When you decide to start your business, the location of your office is an important element. Although the basement of the house may be an interesting option for some people, there’s some disadvantages, such as the risk of procrastination and isolation. Therefore, more and more entrepreneurs are opting for an office outside their home. Then, coworking offers several significant advantages. Here are some of them at BuroLoft:
- The possibility to meet other entrepreneurs, from different fields, with whom to exchange. Not only can you benefit from their expertise, but great opportunities for collaboration can also result; it is the case for many of our members. It is also a great way to increase your network.
- Enjoy a turnkey office at a lower cost. Indeed, the costs of a coworking space are much more advantageous than those of a traditional office.
- Access to conference rooms equipped with smart tv. The local café can be convenient for meeting a client, but when you have access to conference rooms to meet clients or business partners or to hold team meetings, it’s a clear advantage.
- Working in an attractive and dynamic space allows you to unleash your creativity.
- The flexibility of a scalable space, which allows you to easily adapt your workspace to the company’s growth.
- You can work whenever you want, since our space is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!